Who We Are
ICEBURG TRADING 751cc is an Agri-Environmental consulting service provider operating in the Northern Cape, Free State and Limpopo. This company is not consulting focused only, but render services such as general construction and supply under its registered name Iceburg Trading 751 founded in 2011.
Iceburg Trading is affiliated to Ground Water Division of Geological Society of Southern Africa (GSSA), Borehole Water Association (BWA) Water Institute of Southern Africa (WISA) and International Association of Impact Assessment (IAIAsa)
Iceburg Trading 751 is committed to the safety, health and general welfare of all personnel within our business premises. Our employees and management are committed to the same safety, health welfare and environmental objectives. To reach our goal concerning Health and Safety, together with our employees, management and other personnel.
Iceburg Trading 751 capabilities covers
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Geo-Technical investigations
- Hydrological Services (water use licence, water quality assessment, borehole sitting, drilling and testing)
- Agricultural Business Plans
- Maintenance of irrigation systems
- Engineering and construction activities throughout the build environment